mahabis are unisex so there's no difference between men's or women's sizes, but our sizing chart below converts the EU sizes we manufacture in into UK, US & Australian men's and women's sizes to help you find the best size for you.
If you’re a returning customer:
- We recommend choosing the same EU size as printed on your current slipper's footbed.
If you're new to mahabis:
- Choose your regular shoe size as our size chart is true-to-size.
- If you have wide feet, we recommend ordering a size up
- If you normally wear a half size, we recommend opting for the larger size.
- If you are between sizes or your feet are slightly different lengths, we recommend referencing a pair of shoes you already own and purchasing in that size.
If you do size up, the neoprene heel helps to grip the slipper to your foot so it won't slide off.