The mahabis classic features a premium felt upper, super-soft wool lining and a durable hybrid fixed sole.
Perfect for cosy winter nights, or those cool spring mornings. You'll never want to take them off.
Our mahabis classic features 5 distinct layers to provide you with the ultimate slipper
- The neoprene heel cradle cups the back of your foot/ ankle and stops your heel from slipping out when you walk.
- The soft felt upper is made from a special blend of 61% wool for warmth and 39% polyester for durability. It gently compresses and hugs your tired feet
- The 100% wool lining regulates the temperature of your feet and wicks moisture. This means that any sweat from your feet is transferred up to the top layer of the wool and dried so that it doesn't soak into your slippers.
- Our adaptable foam footbed contours to your foot as you move to provide you with the support that you need.
- The hybrid fixed sole allows you to take your slippers wherever you'd like, whenever you'd like.
caring for your mahabis classic
We don't recommend machine washing or tumble drying your slippers. Simply use a damp cloth to clean the upper and the sole. If your footbeds are removable (they're not on all classics), they can be hand-washed with a gentle detergent.
Wool is naturally odour resistant, but if you do find your slippers getting a little, well, less pleasant on the nose, we recommend hand washing your footbeds and slipping some odour eliminating shoe bags into your slippers overnight.