What are mahabis canvas?
The mahabis canvas features a water-resistant upper, super-soft wool lining and a durable hybrid fixed sole.
mahabis canvas features 5 distinct layers to provide you with the ultimate slipper
- The neoprene heel cradle cups the back of your foot/ ankle and stops your heel from slipping out when you walk. No more tripping over your slippers while climbing up the stairs (or that hillside!)
- The technically woven water and abrasion-resistant upper (available in six colours) makes these slippers the perfect partner for more adventurous downtimes; gardening, baking, parkour - it's up to you!
- The 100% wool lining regulates the temperature of your feet and wicks moisture. This means that any sweat from your feet is transferred up to the top layer of the wool and dried so that it doesn't soak into your slippers.
- Our adaptable foam footbed contours to your foot as you move to provide you with the support that you need, all day long.
- The hybrid fixed TPU performance grade sole with multi-surface grip allows you to take your slippers wherever you'd like, whenever you'd like.
Caring for your canvas slippers
If you need to wash your mahabis canvas, remove the footbeds and machine wash your slippers on a 30°C (86°F) delicate setting. The footbeds can be hand washed with a gentle detergent and then left to air dry with the slippers.
Do not tumble dry