what are mahabis curve?
the mahabis curve features a luxurious felt upper (made from 50% recycled wool), 100% organic wool lining and a fixed, responsibly sourced, durable natural rubber sole.
our mahabis curve features 5 distinct layers to provide you with our best slipper yet
1) the neoprene heel cradle cups the back of your foot/ ankle and stops your heel from slipping out when you walk. it has been specially designed to make your feet feel supported, secure and snug.
2) the luxurious felt upper is made with ReWooly™ - a carefully recycled wool that gently compresses tired feet.
3) the super-soft wool lining is 100% EcoCert™ organic wool from Italy and is certified non-mulesed. it regulates the temperature of your feet, so you're never too hot or too cold.
4) our adaptable foam footbed contours to your foot as you move to provide you with the comfort and support that you need.
5) we use only responsibly sourced Pura-Latex™ rubber for our durable, fixed soles. designed to improve shock absorption and grip.
designed in London. made in Portugal.
caring for your mahabis curve
we hope that your mahabis stay nice and fresh forever, but if they need a little sprucing up remove the footbeds and pop your mahabis in the washing machine at 30 degrees (or max 30 degrees wool/ delicates cycle).
you can wash the footbeds separately with a gentle detergent and leave both the slippers and the footbeds to air dry naturally.