what are curve herringbone?
our curve edition herringbone slipper features a luxurious 100% wool upper in two handsome colours, with the classic herringbone pattern. like our other curve slippers, they have a 100% organic wool lining and a fixed, responsibly sourced, durable natural rubber sole.
our mahabis curve herringbone has 5 distinct layers to provide you with the perfect slipper
1) the neoprene heel cradle cups the back of your foot/ ankle and stops your heel from slipping out when you walk. it has been specially designed to make your feet feel supported, secure and snug.
2) the luxurious wool upper is woven in the Mallalieus mill in the UK and is coated in Teflon™ which acts as a protective barrier to reduce the effect of any marks or stains.
3) the super-soft wool lining is 100% EcoCert™ organic wool from Italy and is certified non-mulesed. it regulates the temperature of your feet, so you're never too hot or too cold.
4) our adaptable foam footbed contours to your foot as you move to provide you with the comfort and support that you need.
5) we use only responsibly sourced Pura-Latex™ rubber for our durable, fixed soles. designed to improve shock absorption and grip.
designed in London. made in Portugal.
caring for your herringbone slippers
we hope that your mahabis stay nice and fresh forever, but if they need a little sprucing up remember that these slippers cannot be machine washed so to keep them clean, we recommend hand washing them and then rinsing off in clean, cold water. leave them to dry overnight naturally and don't put them in the tumble dryer!