what are the animal print edition curve slippers?
the mahabis curve animal print slippers feature a luxurious leather upper with two different animal prints to choose from. like our other curve slippers, they have a 100% organic wool lining and a fixed, responsibly sourced, durable natural rubber sole.
our animal print edition curve slippers feature 5 distinct layers to provide you with our best slipper yet
1) the neoprene heel cradle cups the back of your foot/ ankle and stops your heel from slipping out when you walk. it has been specially designed to make your feet feel supported, secure and snug.
2) the beautiful patterned upper is made with 100% pony skin (cowhide) and finished with an animal print inspired pattern
3) the super-soft wool lining is 100% EcoCert™ organic wool from Italy and is certified non-mulesed. it regulates the temperature of your feet, so you're never too hot or too cold.
4) our adaptable foam footbed contours to your foot as you move to provide you with the comfort and support that you need.
5) we use only responsibly sourced Pura-Latex™ rubber for our durable, fixed soles. designed to improve shock absorption and grip.
designed in London. made in Portugal.
caring for your leather animal print slippers
we hope that your mahabis stay nice and fresh forever, but if they do need a little sprucing up remember that these slippers cannot be machine washed so to keep them clean, we recommend hand washing with a wet sponge. you can gently rub the upper clean and then leave them to dry overnight naturally and don't put them in the tumble dryer!