what are curve shearling?
our curve edition shearling slipper features a super soft sheep leather upper for the ultimate luxury slipper, available in two beautiful hues. like our other curve slippers, they have a 100% organic wool lining and a fixed, responsibly sourced, durable natural rubber sole.
our curve shearling edition slippers feature 5 distinct layers to provide you with our best slipper yet
1) the neoprene heel cradle cups the back of your foot/ ankle and stops your heel from slipping out when you walk. it has been specially designed to make your feet feel supported, secure and snug.
2) the beautifully soft upper is made from Italian sheep leather, designed to cocoon your feet in super-soft wool.
3) the luxurious wool lining is 100% EcoCert™ organic wool from Italy and is certified non-mulesed. it regulates the temperature of your feet, so you're never too hot or too cold.
4) our adaptable foam footbed contours to your foot as you move to provide you with the comfort and support that you need. the footbed is also fully lined with sheepskin, for added comfort and support with every step.
5) we use only responsibly sourced Pura-Latex™ rubber for our durable, fixed soles. designed to improve shock absorption and grip.
designed in London. made in Portugal.
caring for your shearling slippers
we hope that your mahabis stay nice and fresh forever, but if they do need a little sprucing up remember that these slippers cannot be machine washed so to keep them clean, we recommend hand washing with a wet sponge. you can gently rub the upper clean and then leave them to dry overnight naturally and don't put them in the tumble dryer!