what are mahabis curve canvas?
the mahabis curve canvas features a 100% cotton upper with a Staywax finish, 100% organic wool lining and a fixed, responsibly sourced, durable natural rubber sole.
our mahabis canvas features 5 distinct layers to provide you with our best slipper yet
1) the neoprene heel cradle cups the back of your foot/ ankle and stops your heel from slipping out when you walk. it has been specially designed to make your feet feel supported, secure and snug.
2) the canvas upper is made from 100% cotton and coated with Staywax - an innovative waxed cotton for water repellency
3) the super-soft wool lining is 100% EcoCert™ organic wool from Italy and is certified non-mulesed. it regulates the temperature of your feet, so you're never too hot or too cold.
4) our adaptable foam footbed contours to your foot as you move to provide you with the comfort and support that you need.
5) we use only responsibly sourced Pura-Latex™ rubber for our durable, fixed soles. designed to improve shock absorption and grip.
designed in London. made in Portugal.
caring for your mahabis curve canvas
we hope that your mahabis stay nice and fresh forever, but if they need a little sprucing up we recommend removing the insoles and popping your slippers on a 30-degree machine wash separately (wool/delicates cycle) using a gentle detergent. remove insoles before washing - these can be hand washed with a gentle detergent - and leave both the slippers and insoles to dry naturally