what are the mahabis mule?
the mahabis mule features a luxurious felt upper (made from 50% recycled wool), 100% organic wool lining and a fixed, responsibly sourced, durable natural rubber sole. it is also our first open back slipper.
our mahabis mule is comprised of 4 distinct layers to provide you with a new way to care for your feet
1) the slipper upper is made with ReWooly™, a carefully recycled wool that gently compresses tired feet.
2) the super-soft wool lining is 100% EcoCert™ organic wool from Italy and is certified non-mulesed. it regulates the temperature of your feet, so you're never too hot or too cold.
3) our adaptable footbed contours to your foot as you move to provide you with the comfort and support that you need.
4) we use only responsibly sourced Pura-Latex™ rubber for our durable, fixed soles. designed to improve shock absorption and grip.
5) features a new, simple, slip-on design that is perfect for busy feet
designed in London. made in Portugal.
caring for your mahabis mule
we hope that your mahabis stay nice and fresh forever, but if they need a little sprucing up we recommend popping your slippers on a 30-degree machine wash separately (wool/delicates cycle) using a gentle detergent. leave the slippers to dry naturally and do not put them in the tumble dryer.