what are mahabis curve alcantara®?
the mahabis curve alcantara® features a soft suede-like upper, 100% organic wool lining and a fixed, responsibly sourced, durable natural rubber sole.
discover the luxurious, eco-friendly comfort of the mahabis curve alcantara®. only 250 pairs made!
the curve alcantara® features 5 distinct layers to provide you with the ultimate slipper
1) the neoprene heel cradle cups the back of your foot/ ankle and stops your heel from slipping out when you walk. it has been specially designed to make your feet feel supported, secure and snug.
2) the suede-like upper is made from alcantara® (68% polyester and 32% polyurethane), making this upper vegan and eco-friendly. this cutting-edge material is proudly 100% Italian made.
3) the super-soft wool lining is 100% EcoCert™ organic wool from Italy and is certified non-mulesed. it regulates the temperature of your feet, so you're never too hot or too cold.
4) our adaptable foam footbed contours to your foot as you move to provide you with the comfort and support that you need.
5) we use only responsibly sourced Pura-Latex™ rubber for our durable, fixed soles. designed to improve shock absorption and grip.
made to last
this beautiful fabric is expertly (yet gently) crafted to be both breathable and soft, while also light and resistant. it's perfect for outdoor use as it won't fade and is easy to clean.
light on your feet and the planet
in keeping with our goal to work towards a more sustainable future, alcantara® is certified carbon neutral.
as a company, alcantara® ensure maximum attention is paid to ethics and the environment. they have defined, reduced and offset all the CO2 emissions derived from its production.
designed in London. made in Portugal.
caring for your mahabis curve alcantara®
gently rub the upper with a clean wet sponge and allow to dry naturally. we do not recommend machine washing or drying.