What are curve shibori?
This special edition slipper features a soft and breathable cotton upper with a shibori design, a responsibly sourced Pura-Latex™ rubber sole that curves up over the toe, and is lined with 100% organic Italian wool.
Our mahabis curve shibori has 5 distinct layers to provide you with the perfect slipper
1) The neoprene heel cradle cups the back of your foot/ ankle and stops your heel from slipping out when you walk. It has been specially designed to make your feet feel supported, secure and snug.
2) The light and breathable cotton upper with an eye-catching design was inspired by the Japanese art of shibori; the traditional tie-dye technique of binding, twisting, folding and stitching cloth before dying with indigo to form captivating patterns.
3) The super-soft wool lining is 100% EcoCert™ organic wool from Italy and is certified non-mulesed. It regulates the temperature of your feet, so you're never too hot or too cold.
4) Our adaptable foam footbed contours to your foot as you move to provide you with the comfort and support that you need.
5) We use only responsibly sourced Pura-Latex™ rubber for our durable, fixed soles. Designed to improve shock absorption and grip.
Designed in London, made in Portugal.
Caring for your curve shibori slippers
We hope that your mahabis stay nice and fresh forever, but if they need a little sprucing up remember that these slippers cannot be machine washed so to keep them clean, we recommend hand washing the slippers and the insoles and then leaving them to dry overnight naturally and don't put them in the tumble dryer!