This beautiful curve slipper has a handstitched nylon upper with a quilted effect. It's lined with EcoCert™ organic wool from Italy and has a rubber sole that curves up gently over the toe. While looking soft and inviting, this quilted slipper holds its shape for a secure and snug fit.
Our mahabis curve quilted has 5 distinct layers to provide you with the perfect slipper
1) The neoprene heel cradle cups the back of your foot/ ankle and stops your heel from slipping out when you walk. It has been specially designed to make your feet feel supported, secure and snug.
2) The statement nylon upper is handstitched to achieve the perfect quilted pattern.
3) The super-soft wool lining is 100% EcoCert™ organic wool from Italy and is certified non-mulesed. It regulates the temperature of your feet, so you're never too hot or too cold.
4) Our adaptable foam footbed contours to your foot as you move to provide you with the comfort and support that you need.
5) We use only responsibly sourced Pura-Latex™ rubber for our durable, fixed soles. Designed to improve shock absorption and grip.
Designed in London, made in Portugal.
Caring for your curve quilted slippers
We hope that your mahabis stay nice and fresh forever, but if they need a little sprucing up remember that these slippers cannot be machine washed so to keep them clean, we recommend hand washing both the slippers and the footbeds and don't put them in the tumble dryer!