what are curve marble?
this slipper is engineered for longevity and comfort, with the planet in mind. The curve's upper is made from fully sustainable and recycled felt, with a 100% organic Italian wool lining. Designed so the sole curves up to protect the toe from scuffing, they're also machine washable making this style both functional and long-lasting.
our mahabis curve marble has 5 distinct layers to provide you with the perfect slipper
1) the neoprene heel cradle cups the back of your foot/ ankle and stops your heel from slipping out when you walk. it has been specially designed to make your feet feel supported, secure and snug.
2) the luxurious felt upper is made with ReWooly™ - a carefully recycled wool that gently compresses tired feet.
3) the super-soft wool lining is 100% EcoCert™ organic wool from Italy and is certified non-mulesed. it regulates the temperature of your feet, so you're never too hot or too cold.
4) our adaptable foam footbed contours to your foot as you move to provide you with the comfort and support that you need.
5) we use only responsibly sourced Pura-Latex™ rubber for our durable, fixed soles. designed to improve shock absorption and grip with a new marbled design - inspired by the cool, sleek surface of a honed marble floor.
designed in London. made in Portugal.
caring for your curve marble slippers
we hope that your mahabis stay nice and fresh forever, but if they need a little sprucing up remove the footbeds and pop your mahabis in the washing machine at 30 degrees (or max 30 degrees wool/ delicates cycle).
you can wash the footbeds separately with a gentle detergent and leave both the slippers and the footbeds to air dry naturally.