These sleek, celebratory slippers feature an upper made from 100% cowhide leather, styled to resemble pony hair and are brushed with gold foil. The mahabis pony in gilded gold is lined with EcoCert™ organic wool from Italy, and have a rubber sole that curves up gently over the toe
The curve pony gilded has five distinct layers to bring you the perfect party slipper
1) the neoprene heel cradle cups the back of your foot/ ankle and stops your heel from slipping out when you walk. it has been specially designed to make your feet feel supported, secure and snug.
2) these wonderfully soft cowhide uppers have been brushed with gold to make you feel party-ready the second you step in.
3) the super-soft wool lining is 100% EcoCert™ organic wool from Italy and is certified non-mulesed. it regulates the temperature of your feet, so you're never too hot or too cold.
4) our adaptable foam footbed contours to your foot as you move to provide you with the comfort and support that you need.
5) we use only responsibly sourced Pura-Latex™ rubber for our durable, fixed soles. designed to improve shock absorption and grip.
designed in London. made in Portugal.
caring for your curve pony gilded slippers
We hope that your mahabis stay nice and fresh forever, but if they need a little sprucing up remember that these slippers cannot be machine washed so to keep them clean, we recommend hand washing the slippers and footbeds and leave them to dry naturally.
Do not machine wash or put them in the tumble dryer!